A very real problem in business is the effective analysis of heaps upon heaps of data. Without a tool that helps in this analysis, your business could very well make the wrong decision, or even the correct decision but too late.
With that in mind, here at BMIT we have established a collaboration with iMovo and invested in a Cloud Business Intelligence platform. The first service rolling out off this platform is called Socionomix, an exciting social analytics platform.
We all know that social media can be quite confusing. It has become such a vast scenario that most marketeers see the potential but simply can’t seem to articulate the benefits and returns that it brings.
Most marketeers associate social media value with intangible benefits, such as increased awareness, website traffic and favourable perceptions of the organization. This is all well and good. But how does this awareness and goodwill translate into profits?
For most organisations, the answer is unclear and the challenge stems from the fact that measuring the effectiveness of social media activities can be a daunting task.
This is exactly the reason why iMovo developed Socionomix – to provide insights into social media activity and engagement like never before. Specifically to:
- Provide unique insights in a very intuitive and visual format
- Allow the benchmarking of social media campaigns against the competition through side-by-side comparisons between your own brand and your selected competitors
- Help identify the ‘influentials’ in the ecosystem of fans and customers, enabling you to target them more effectively
- Provide insight on the kind of content that works best for your organisation or for your competition, so you can optimise accordingly
- Provide unique sentiment analysis: insight into how people ‘feel’ about your organisation
In a nutshell, Socionomix enables you to gain an excellent understanding of the metrics and motivators of social media so that you’re finally able to track social media ROI!
If you would like to learn more about Socionomix and Cloud BI solutions please contact us.